"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state now houses 12,000 prisoners at a cost of $500 million a year.
- The second and third floors were used to house prisoners.
- It was also used to house Italian prisoners of war.
- The original prison was built to house white male prisoners in 1892.
- It was used to house prisoners on short sentences of up to two years.
- The camp was said to house more prisoners during the war than the town had in its entire existence.
- It was built to house 50 or so prisoners, but held 13 in comfort.
- Other sites to house prisoners are under consideration, city officials say.
- The establishment now houses prisoners over the age of 18.
- It also asked that the courthouse no longer be used to house prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.