"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that was just three days after you prisoners were brought here.
- The two prisoners were brought into a room, locked in and left to their own resources for the time being.
- Why, in fact, would the Russians bring prisoners this far at all?
- "The two prisoners are being brought here," the aide added.
- Another difference was how the prisoners were brought to the mock prisons.
- Soon after the prisoner has been brought to base, the humans are attacked.
- So far some 150 prisoners have been brought to Guantánamo.
- Nearly all the political prisoners are detained without charges and never brought to trial.
- An order was also issued for bring prisoners to Edinburgh.
- How these strangers knew where the prisoners had been brought remained a puzzle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.