"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another 475 prisoners will be released in May, the military said.
- Second, all prisoners will be released within the coming week.
- In the second stage, which took place two months later, another 550 prisoners were released.
- The Government said 352 more prisoners would be released later this week.
- Since 1983, 2,879 prisoners have been released under the court system's program.
- These prisoners have since been released in the face of international pressure.
- The final two prisoners were released on 23 March 2011.
- Have all political prisoners been released, as required by law?
- Of the prisoners released today, the officials said, 640 were in that group.
- It has provided little information and released only a few prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.