"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Hamish thinks they'd actually abuse prisoners of war?"
- On some occasions, he abused prisoners who came into the kitchen for food, particularly gypsies, whom he called "black Jews".
- Last year, three British soldiers were jailed after being convicted of abusing Iraqi prisoners.
- It was more than a man like Mord could hope to earn in a lifetime of abusing prisoners.
- Photos showing American troops abusing Iraqi prisoners have only added to the disillusionment.
- Torture is her favorite interrogation method, and she takes special, sexual pleasure in abusing female prisoners.
- So far the evidence is mixed about whether there was a policy of abusing prisoners to get intelligence.
- Charged with abusing prisoners in a 2005 trial, they received sentences of 12 and 9 years in prison, respectively.
- The government has been credibly accused of abusing prisoners of war.
- They delayed looking at photos and reports on Americans abusing Iraqi prisoners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.