"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the time, prisoners were not allowed to read or write.
- The prisoners were allowed to take one Sunday off every two weeks.
- That these prisoners are not allowed to question or hear.
- He and several other prisoners were allowed to return to Virginia in 1782.
- Only a few prisoners are allowed to leave their cells at any one time.
- Those prisoners with no charges to face should be set free and allowed to go home or to another country.
- The prisoners, he said, were not allowed to use the toilet for two days.
- The prisoners were allowed to see into the world they had once occupied.
- Each prisoner was also allowed 2oz of soap per week.
- Sometimes, the prisoners were allowed to go on the terrace to get some fresh air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.