"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two said they did not know why the prisoners were being held.
- The Government said the prisoners had been held from between 18 months and 13 years.
- "How may I find the place where we hold prisoners?"
- He was only a few miles from where he'd been held prisoner.
- They had been held prisoner in a house near here.
- But we have to find out if any others from the company are held prisoner.
- Most prisoners at S-21 were held there for two to three months.
- The camp was first used in 1943 and held 31,000 prisoners.
- By the end of the first summer, Camp 20 held 489 prisoners.
- The military camp held 160 men and was later used to hold prisoners of war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.