"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cannot describe the emotions which this news produced in me.
- But the news did not produce in him what she expected: he only seemed insulted by something.
- And this news produces no outrage at all.
- The news of her death produced sincere mourning in Brazil.
- Produces weeknightly local news from 5 pm - 6.00 pm.
- The news reached the court two days later, and produced great consternation.
- The news produced the first smiles of the morning.
- The news had produced a petulant frown on her huge face.
- Not even the news of the management buyout plan has produced any sustained improvement in the stock price.
- The news of his death produced universal sorrow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.