"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here, their appearance did not make the late night news, and many attending the film had bought their tickets.
- The show was the country's most watched night news and current affairs show.
- They also broadcast the full 20 minute NI edition after the late night news on a Sunday evening usually 10.20pm to 10.40pm.
- Suppose she took the messages, who would get the night news in shape for the compositors?
- In 1996, he became the host of Emergency, the late night news and public affairs program formerly hosted by Edu Manzano.
- Presents late night news and conversation.
- Broadcasts were after late night local news and ended after 1997.
- Nick Adam - Sunday and Monday night news (also reporter)
- Paul's blog Ian White is the face of Look North's late night news and has presented the programme since 1998.
- Vic McGlynn sits in with late night news and conversation to bring Boxing Day to a close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.