"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, the mixed news about Vioxx raises questions of risk and benefit that science simply cannot answer.
- The news can raise hopes that the findings will eventually lead to new therapies.
- Baan's news also raised new doubts about its ability to survive as an independent company.
- The news raised concerns over the company's future earnings potential.
- The news raised the price of shares in Lucent $8.52, or 15 percent, to $68.125.
- The news raised the price of both companies' shares.
- This news raised some speculation about his health and Saudi succession.
- The news raised an unpleasant question in Marcus' mind.
- As the federal government investigated, news of the slave ship raised outrage in the North.
- The news raised expectations among outsiders who follow the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.