"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would make prime time news, anywhere in the world.
- There is every year prime time news and international prestige with the famous Boat Race.
- By the time news of his freedom reached the people of Tonga, they could do nothing.
- The Channel also plans to connect real time news through multiple platforms like television, web and mobile.
- And each time news broke of another nurse or doctor coming down with it, she looked at him as if he were a murderer.
- Every time news looked as if it might surface, reporters and anchors jumped.
- Following the prime time news, there is a fifteen-minute sports highlight show.
- Asked about Fox, he said he felt the big three networks still dominated prime time news.
- Another time news came that twins had been born.
- Often, by the time news hits the press, investors have factored it into the stock price.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.