"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Please take this article and picture off the front page news.
- This type of story should be front page news across the Muslim world.
- But over the last several days, as the arrests began, the assault has been front page news here.
- During the 1910s, Sunday was front page news in the cities where he held campaigns.
- But it wasn't until 1950 that the Russian name became front page news.
- But two and a half years later he was front page news.
- But it'll be front page news in the Something soon.
- The murder of the civil rights workers made front page news.
- Many aspects of the investigations have made front page news.
- This issue has been front page news for a few days now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.