"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This news distressed Levi, but it did not surprise him.
- The news of the sale surprised many in the industry.
- The news didn't surprise him, but it was like a kick in the belly just the same.
- The news surprised him, however; there had been no prior hint of tragedy in her background.
- The news which had meanwhile arrived could no longer surprise him.
- He remembered the woman to be laid-back and friendly so this news surprised him.
- The news surprised most investors, even those who had been warned that Christmas might be disappointing.
- But the news will not have surprised those familiar with the sector, and who work in it.
- The news surprised him greatly, and I don't like to dwell on how it came about.
- We can't pinpoint any conspiracies, but news of their existence wouldn't surprise us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.