"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station installed a new digital control room and re-built their news set.
- The news set and graphics were redesigned in the transition.
- Another new news set and music package debuted in April 1988.
- Another new logo, along with a slight change to the background of the news set, was unveiled in January 2001.
- This included changes in overall image and a remodeled news set.
- The news set was cut off from the outside now, a small, empty, plywood box of a place.
- Pete was standing by the window that overlooked the news set.
- He begged for help, and the call was transferred to our news set.
- With this comes the construction of a new news set and high definition news graphics.
- During the 10 day construction period, one of their interview areas was used as a temporary news set.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.