"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the report is confirmed, many American officials fear, the news could cause an arms race in the area.
- The latest news from the field caused him even greater anxiety.
- The news caused the stock to plunge 7 1/2 and close at 14.
- The news, which came late last Thursday, caused the company's stock price to more than double the next day.
- The news caused such pain Sarah had to shut her eyes again.
- The news caused interest from the media, and led to speculation about the band's future.
- The news caused the company's stock to tumble 12.2 percent.
- To my relief, the news at least did not cause him to faint, or to collapse.
- "Today's news about events in the army is worrying but will not cause any damage to democracy," he said.
- This news, combined with his presence, caused me some confusion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.