"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike most ABC affiliates, there is no airing of midday news during the week.
- Televisión Española, which is the country's leading midday news, led its newscast with a report the inauguration.
- I switched on the midday news.
- Newscasts came and went, with the midday news being cancelled in the late 1990s, later followed by the 5 p.m. and finally, the morning news.
- This time slot became a "death slot" for network programming as local midday news became more popular in the 1970s.
- After Monahan's move, Fitzgibbon will also add the midday news to her weather duties.
- While he washed and shaved, he listened to the midday news on the radio.
- The TV was on, tuned to local midday news.
- At a meeting with Ian in Newfoundland near the end of November, I was interviewed on national television for the midday news.
- I turn on the television with the remote, automatically set for the midday news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.