"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was high front-page news in the papers, time and again.
- The execution of a German in 2001 was front-page news.
- This distinction might not have been front-page news except for the money involved.
- The story of the white Mayor and his family moving into the neighborhood was front-page news.
- If you were robbed here, you'd be front-page news for weeks.
- It was front-page news in the papers of the world.
- The race once made for front-page news in the local press.
- The story has been front-page news in and out of Connecticut.
- He made front-page news in both countries with the film.
- After the study and its consequences became front-page news, it was ended in a day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.