"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if that was the hope, the news of the bombing may well create a different reality.
- Current economic news creates the illusion of a healthy economy.
- Late news of crime had created a huge stir in the underworld.
- The news created a debate about whether a sea change was under way in the art world.
- I've kept it by me, and I don't wonder the news created a bit of a furore.
- The news of Buster's walk to freedom had created hardly a stir.
- The news broke out and created a huge public uproar.
- To say that this news created a sensation is the understatement of the month.
- But what would seem to be welcome news has simply created a different problem, according to many nutritionists and public health officials.
- The news of the crackdown created a nation wide uprising which would last for a month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.