"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another revelation, also reported by the Guardian, was that the News of the World may have hacked into the phones of the relatives of dead soldiers.
- When The News of the World hacked into the phones of celebrities and other public figures, people didn't seem to object.
- - He says News of the World hacked his computer using "Trojan" software that collected his emails.
- Whittingdale read out evidence from the former News International chairman Les Hinton, who told his committee in 2007 that only one News of the World journalist had hacked phones.
- Now she's claiming the News of the World hacked her phone.
- In July 2011, it was revealed that News of the World reporters had hacked the voicemail of murder victim Milly Dowler.
- Yes, the same R. Murdoch whose News of the World hacked into peoples private phones to generate stories for his gutter press is one of the parties behind this legislation.
- Report rejects lone 'rogue reporter' defence and finds News of the World hacked phones 'on industrial scale'
- In 2005, Mark Lewis, solicitor for the Professional Footballers' Association, suspected that News of the World hacked phones to get information for a proposed story concerning Gordon Taylor.
- He said his paper reported the story on the front page every day for nearly three weeks after it emerged last July that the News of the World hacked murdered schoolgirl Milly Dowler's phone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.