"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was unclear what news might have affected the stock.
- The news of Kundalimon's death had affected him more than she would have expected.
- The news that he was dead did not affect him.
- I do assure you that the news does not affect me either with pleasure or pain.
- So, he asked himself,why does the news of her death affect me this way?
- Peter was watching carefully to see how this news affected him.
- He answered yes to both and immediately wondered aloud how the news would affect his business.
- The show tries to focus on how the news affects people, not simply politics.
- The others in the room also seemed surprised, though it appeared that the news had affected each of them differently.
- He knew he should be upset, but the news didn't affect him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.