"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These newspapers carried news of the areas under the British rule.
- "You're carrying news like this and you find something funny?"
- When the morning papers went to press, none carried news of casualties.
- The service, which carries financial news during the day and entertainment at night, is expected to earn more than $100 million this year.
- Numerous newspapers around the world carried news of his death on their front pages the next day.
- A 12-inch color television in the studio carries news from outside.
- There are plenty of people ready to carry bad news rather than good.
- I just like to think of myself as a messenger-someone who is carrying good news.
- Published three times each year Link will carry general news of interests to all.
- Blade's position as a man who could carry news back to the future helped keep him safe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.