"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Was I happy at the prospect of supplying news for a Fox channel?"
- His specialty, due to his background, is to supply news from Eastern Europe.
- Even when we do a cover about painkillers, it is supplying news about Oxycontin.
- At that time he was the editor of the leading daily Azad which supplied true news about the movement.
- The twins supplied news from the warren, what little they knew.
- He supplies both a drink and, through a computer monitor, Internet-based news, music, stock quotes or weather.
- Reuters also extended an agreement to supply news to Yahoo - originally set in July for one year - through 1999.
- We at Relay are well-placed to supply news to the Transcend.
- If Roger Lengood lived, one man could certainly supply news of his whereabouts.
- Its mission was to supply news to radio stations by teleprinter and shortwave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.