"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Based on its name, this program contains common international news around the world.
- The last letter my mother wrote to me contained good news.
- If only the returning ships' reports had contained better news.
- The site contains news, debate and analysis from a left wing perspective.
- These two papers were published for foreigners, and contained only foreign news.
- The newspaper contains local, national, and international news of Jewish interest.
- There was no reason to expect the envelope contained bad news.
- Still, the survey contained little good news for the President.
- It usually contained news, features, and literary works in the past.
- The letter contained news that the English had proposed a peace conference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.