"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Focus, an interview program which airs after the noon news on weekdays.
- On a live promo before the noon news, Brown did not realize he'd come on the air.
- Previously she had served as anchor of the weekday morning and noon news for almost two decades.
- We'd make the noon news if nothing more exciting happened.
- In 1976, the station made history when it paired father and daughter for the noon news.
- I heard it on the noon news, too.
- Then suddenly, abruptly, it's on to the noon news or some football commentary.
- But there's always so much blab on the noon news.
- The woman reading the noon news had gotten to the pot hunter shooting.
- But Merritt composed herself quickly and returned her attention to the noon news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.