"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anybody can make those in an attempt to close down debate or prevent news gathering.
- Electronic news gathering changed the way we receive information from around the world.
- It currently has the market's only helicopter used for breaking news gathering and traffic reports.
- The reporters say they were engaged in routine news gathering.
- Students are involved in all aspects of the news gathering and production process.
- They engaged in little news gathering and instead were predominantly vehicles for opinion.
- The networks have grown increasingly worried about the cost of news gathering.
- If you do, you were around before electronic news gathering made the world move a little faster.
- But the committee concluded that worldwide changes may have increased the risks of news gathering.
- She is not involved in editorial decisions or news gathering.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.