"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he worked as the editor for morning news and information programs.
- "I don't want some poor mother to see her son's face on the morning news before we've had a chance to contact the family."
- When she left for the studio, it was eight and I turned on the morning news.
- "He might be able to keep that story from going out on the morning news- shows if we catch it in time."
- But as it turned out, the morning news told Alex where he might begin.
- I wondered whether my other visit there had made the morning news.
- Over a final cup of coffee, he watches the morning news.
- An interview with the weather director concluded the morning news.
- His Oscar triumph was still a top story on the morning news.
- They put it on the morning news," she told him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.