"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The young man seemed to begin drifting into a world his parents did not know.
- In another few minutes his left hand would drift into the wall itself.
- As she worked another thought came drifting into her head.
- He drifted into the light, but something made him stop.
- Before I drift too far into the future, let's talk about the past.
- During the 1970s, the family started drifting into the business.
- Because he didn't want to just drift into another relationship?
- I started as a couple with two children drifted into view.
- They took a picture and drifted into a large room given over to reading.
- People come drifting into the room to see what's up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.