"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The basic book of the 21st century will have a 19th-century name.
- First, he wrote the Exercises and made them the basic book of the institution.
- Basic Books is also making a hefty investment in the project.
- I've read a basic book on Einstein's theories and still have questions.
- The book is to be published by Basic Books this month.
- In any case, you may want to get a basic book on lasers from your library and review it first.
- This is mainly for the undergraduates, so that they can read basic books about their subjects.
- There are few 'basic' books on the subject of trade or industry which the local historian will regard as essential to his personal library.
- During 14 of his 25 years at Basic Books he served as president and editorial director.
- The open Bible is the basic book of learning and here it shows both faith and the search for knowledge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.