"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Any book that comes out on baby boomers, I buy it and read it."
- "I just write the books and people buy 'em."
- If travelers book and buy tickets by computer, the airlines save on commissions to travel agents.
- I was skeptical that any store would exchange a used book bought elsewhere for a new one.
- But any book I like, I buy the physical one as well.
- But the book has bought him time and the ability to do some "things I really care about."
- A book for a younger companion bought at the same time costs $620.
- The books I had just bought for school, my clothes, everything.
- And how does he decide which book to buy?
- They clearly needed some help in deciding what book to buy, but they did not ask an assistant and eventually went out without purchasing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.