"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These comic books comprised all kinds of stories, from historical to action.
- The book comprised 1171 pages and focused on each individual county and a few of the important people in each.
- The book comprises three stories, each one seemingly independent at the first glance, but they are in fact connected.
- The book comprises four main sections which are each further divided into chapters.
- The book notably comprised his verdict about cinema being "the only art that was never classical."
- The book comprises minute descriptions of his work, including 231 cases of disease and death.
- Very often a book comprises material published before in newspapers or magazines.
- The book comprises mostly ironic tales about faith and religion.
- The book comprises a series of essays written by specialists and experts in related fields.
- These books comprise the students original work to form their own handwritten text book, based on the material given in class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.