"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Books, scrolls and manuscripts littered the small room.
- Books in red covers littered the floor along with broken glass, jars, and furniture.
- Books and papers littered the office.
- Books littered the compact area.
- Books and manuscripts filled the shelves, and littered the long table by the only window.
- Books littered the floor, and he sighed as he set aside one volume and reached for another.
- Books littered his laboratory so that when visitors came and Ehrlich said: "I beg you, be seated!"
- Books and papers littered the table.
- Books and scrolls littered the tops of chests and were piled high upon a tall black wardrobe.
- Books and piles of magazines and newspapers littered the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.