"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Movies, music and books require investments of money and time.
- Talking books require the use of a specialized playback device.
- The latter book required 9 years of research to recover many songs that were never written to paper.
- The book took over 24 hours to bind and required a special press to bind all the pages together.
- The book requires only a source of light.
- A book, on the other hand, generally requires more intellectual application from its readers but is good for delivering detailed information.
- A book this long and full requires a mammoth amount of fact checking.
- In practice this book requires a finer-grained view than that of Figure 1.1.
- The world has changed and people do not have the time to give that a book requires.
- The book requires no great musical literacy of the reader.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.