"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I spent time with old books, for I could read a little.
- In camp he spent most of his time with books, readin', takin' down notes.
- Sometimes they would spend their evening with books.
- Instead, he's spending his time with comic books.
- His parents also kept him hidden as much as possible, and he spent the time with books.
- The boys respected him, despite the time he spent with ledgers and books, and with computers before the Change.
- Why did she spend so much time with books?
- He spent his time with books, a thing Daylight could not abide.
- I'd spent the days of my childhood with cap guns and books, learning self-sufficiency, which loomed large with her.
- Only later would they discover that the quality of a summer spent with books depends, finally, on the particular books one has selected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.