"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- E Map Dublin-style shop paradoxically stocking foreign books and groceries.
- It stocks a huge range of fetishes and carvings, plus books and guides, sepia-tinted photographs of old Zanzibar and spices in antique cabinets.
- Following a successful trial period for books, all Zavvi stores began stocking books in March 2008.
- Blockbuster Entertainment, which owns 500 record stores, is planning to sell 10 percent of its outlets and is stocking books and other merchandise to bail out the others.
- She said Powell's was unlikely to change its decisions about stocking books.
- There's also a library stocking Polish books.
- Largely self-educated, he stocked books on military science, and also questioned soldiers who frequented his shop in military matters.
- It succeeded in this at first by stocking books by Langston Hughes and other members of the Harlem Renaissance.
- They also stock a selection of contemporary music CDs and related books and scores from other publishers.
- But with consolidation in the 1990's, these distributors have dwindled from a high of about 700 companies to a handful and the result is that they are stocking fewer books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.