"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the franchise was acquired by Wizard Books in 2002, the title (as with others in the series) was the first to be reprinted, again with a completely different cover, the rationale being that the old cover did not suit the modern market.
- The series was republished by Wizard Books from 2002 and was released on iOS in May 2013.
- The series was republished by Wizard Books from 2002.
- The first volumes in the series were published by Puffin in 1982, with the rights to the franchise eventually being purchased by Wizard Books in 2002.
- The Fighting Fantasy titles published by Wizard Books use the same device.
- The tenth title Bloodbones (Book 60 in the overall series numbering), was eventually published by Wizard Books.
- In 2002, Wizard Books acquired the rights to the Fighting Fantasy series and reprinted many of the original titles in a revised order to fit the reduced number of books (initially only the gamebooks by Jackson and Livingstone were published) and to incorporate the Sorcery!
- A new Fighting Fantasy title, Eye of the Dragon (by Ian Livingstone) was released by Wizard Books in 2005, with reprints of original titles commencing the following year.
- It was later republished by Wizard Books in 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.