"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond them, lining the walls, ancient books rested in sealed frames.
- Several large, leather-bound books rested at the bottom of the crate, along with a few smaller ones.
- His book rests on hundreds of interviews from more than a year of roaming the country.
- For example, a book resting on a table: the support force up is the weight.
- Inside rested a thin leather bound book, its engraved cover cracked with age.
- He tried to walk away from the shelf where the book rested, but felt himself unable to move his feet.
- Its 100,000 books rest on shelves that reach 15 feet.
- His arms simply fell so that the book rested on his lap.
- The book rested against his face like a beautiful ornament, his eyes large and dark above it.
- Resting on the table was a book, bound in leather, Western-style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.