"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each month, the writer of the best letter will receive a special book prize.
- The program was expanded in 2002 to include two separate book prizes, for trade and academic works.
- When do I get to judge a book prize?
- The association awards its own book prize each year.
- In terms of a single book prize, it is the most valuable in the world.
- Meg's books have won or been shortlisted for 18 international book prizes.
- Since 1980, the Times has awarded annual book prizes.
- Kay was also nominated for a book prize alone.
- It is one of the largest book prizes in the UK.
- "They are censoring their own book prize," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.