"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kennedy said that the book deserved "to be read by all who care about the American dream."
- Peter Robb doesn't seem to get the coverage his books deserve.
- But other books deserve a better fate, in which their worth can be demonstrated by the exchange of money.
- These books deserve to be back in print: it's amazing how much he got right.
- The book deserves to be read on its own.
- In addition to believing that my brother's book deserves to be read, there is another reason for having it published.
- Such a delightful book deserves better treatment from its publisher.
- But the book itself deserves to be assessed for all its entries.
- He said the book deserved to be a best seller.
- The book deserves the wide audience it will almost certainly have.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.