"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tells about Sawyer's lifelong interest in leeches and his ambition to write the authoritative book on them.
- Wilfred Hundley had authored another, less authoritative book on the subject some two years earlier.
- It can safely be said that this is the most authoritative book to be printed on the 2004 presidential election to date.
- At the time it was considered one of the most authoritative books on Borneo.
- He has produced a series of authoritative books on marine life, ranging from sharks to whales to deep-sea ecosystems.
- He was the author or co-author of six scientifically authoritative books on wetland ecology that are accessible to the general reader as well.
- Despite its meteoric rise in popularity, there has never been an authoritative and comprehensive book covering all aspects of the game.
- There were no authoritative books on all branch of Sanskrit literature.
- Several authoritative books have been published on this subject.
- For a time he was also the leading historian of American Communism, writing two authoritative books about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.