"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's unlikely that traditional books will ever become completely obsolete.
- However, he admitted to a love for traditional books rather than electronic versions.
- And there is an urge now to make traditional book reading more communal.
- The general public is understandably turned off by the traditional book reviewing process, for good reasons.
- For starters, you can enjoy a traditional book in direct sunlight.
- Like many traditional Chinese books, it is read from back to front.
- For this reason, e-books will never replace the traditional book.
- That group is reading, he noted - not necessarily traditional books but perhaps information on line.
- A traditional book is an integral part of our culture, just like theatre or art.
- But one of the most glaring departures from the traditional book is a design issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.