"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nowadays it is a developing area with many trendy cafes, bars and restaurants on its picturesque beach.
- The island's thick rainforests and picturesque beaches are prominently featured.
- Some of the most picturesque beaches in the Caribbean are located along the island's north shore.
- The town has a series of beautiful small cove type beaches and other picturesque beaches further along the coast.
- The picturesque beach is one of the most popular tourist sites in Antarctica, frequented by cruise ships.
- Pantai Cenang is a picturesque beach with seemingly unending stretches of fine white sand.
- Kotha Koduru, located 22 km from Nellore has a picturesque beach.
- It compensates, however, with many picturesque, sandy beaches.
- At this time steps installed to serve the headland cafe which overlooked the picturesque beach below.
- Just another hum-drum workout on a picturesque beach (Zuffa)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.