"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Waiheke Island has many scenic beaches all around the island.
- It has some of the most scenic beaches, coves and bays in the country.
- The place of interest in Malpe is the scenic beach, which is popular among both locals and tourists.
- It is best known for its scenic beach.
- Today, the only fright you'll get is the summer crush on Otranto's scenic beaches and in its narrow streets.
- A slide of a scenic beach came up on the screen.
- Cleaner and more scenic beaches are short drives or boat rides away.
- Day users and campers use the scenic beach.
- Newly developing tourism is also a vital part of the area, with its scenic, clean beaches and breathtaking mountain scenery.
- Vehicle touring to nearby scenic beaches and headlands is popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.