"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1905, women were granted permission to swim at the town beach.
- During the summer, the town beach is open to the public.
- It is within walking distance of the town beach.
- The town beach admitted outsiders for the last two weeks of the summer, and the crowd was light.
- In summers we went to the local town beaches, small, quiet and empty.
- That's about three times as many as you'll ever see at the town beach.
- The site of the former ice house is now a large town beach.
- That park was later divided into a private club and a town beach.
- Car top boats and canoes can be launched from the town beach.
- Smithtown also borders the lake but has no town beach on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.