"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the exception of our little cove, the other beaches sloped gently back for a distance of half-a-mile or so, into what I might call rocky meadows, with here and there patches of moss and tundra grass.
- They'd propped one end of their table up on some bundles of press releases, because the beach sloped toward the water, as beaches do.
- The beaches around Christchurch were sandy and gently sloping so boats could be run ashore without fear of damage.
- The white beach sloped gently in front of her, down towards the dark, glittering sea.
- The beach was of dull-grey sand, and sloped steeply up to a ridge, perhaps sixty or seventy feet above the sea-level, and irregularly set with trees and undergrowth.
- The long, narrow beach lacked sun umbrellas (for shade, we had to sit far back under the trees), but was otherwise faultless, sloping gradually into the warm, clear sea.
- The beach we were now adjacent to was smooth and gently sloping for about half a mile.
- The beach here sloped gently to the sea and was some hundreds of yards deep and on either side stretched to distant headlands.
- The beach sloped upward sharply; it would be a difficult climb.
- The beach sloped gently up to the forest edge and then it was just trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.