"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a state beach in name only: chances are you will have 100 yards of Caribbean-caliber powder all to yourself.
- Miles farther north, in the deserted parking lot of a state beach, their father had committed suicide fifteen years ago.
- The old mill office of the lumber company is now a visitor center for the state beach.
- He asked if we'd met last weekend at the state beach.
- Misquamicut is a public state beach where lifeguards are on duty for some of the year.
- The state beach is a popular place for surf fishing.
- The beaches north and south of the state beach are military property.
- But yesterday, lifeguards at state beaches also had their hands full because of Bonnie.
- Officials at other state beaches also said the shark reports had not appeared to have discouraged people from swimming.
- "The public demand for access to the beachfront increases every year, and we have reached capacity at some of our other state beaches," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.