"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Make the most of the stunning beaches on the west coast, and don't miss the local Crocodile Farm!
- Its small size means there isn't much to do aside from lazing on one of the stunning beaches or diving into the emerald sea.
- You will be spoiled for choice when it comes to stunning, sandy beaches.
- There is also the great bonus, further down the coast, of the stunning beaches of Goa.
- But this is just a small number of the stunning beaches and coves to be found to the west of the town.
- Location On a stunning two-mile beach on the island's northeast coast.
- Coming from the island of Jersey, it's easy to take stunning beaches for granted.
- Warm people, beautiful scenery, stunning beaches, a modern capital city, a charming colonial quarter, and much more.
- This stunning beach on Kenya's east coast goes on forever.
- Seven stunning beaches, on which you can reserve your own private area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.