"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like the Dutch side, it is highly developed but still has attractive beaches.
- Along the coast there is an attractive beach separated from the woods by the regional railroad tracks.
- St. John is well known for its well-preserved natural beauty and attractive beaches.
- Palmarola is now inhabited only in the summer, when a couple of small eating places open on the island's attractive beach.
- It is tourist destination in coastal Maharashtra, an attractive beach.
- It is a coastal area on the Arabian Sea with attractive beaches.
- These days the town, set around an attractive curving beach, is an increasingly popular family resort.
- Along the coast, there are various attractive beaches with trees to the west.
- A number of attractive beaches line the road.
- It certainly has the right orientation and an attractive mile-long sandy beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.