"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bodey sets his sights on the presidency, aiming to change West Beach forever.
- At the 2006 census, West Beach had a population of 1,507.
- The team are now involved in the first stage of development at West Beach for an extreme sports centre.
- We decided to escape the crowd - spring break was in full swing - and headed for West Beach, the island's less crowded western end.
- West Beach has ample parking, picnic shelters, and a bathhouse with showers.
- With each withdrawal, the Marines contracted their perimeter on the West Beach.
- West Beach may be the names of several places:
- This estate which in future will be known as "West Beach" at present consists of high undulating sandhills.
- There are numerous parks and greenspaces throughout West Beach.
- The Sunset Bar is at the northern end of West Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.