"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ninety minutes' flight south of Hong Kong, the island's forest-covered mountains descend gently to palm-fringed beaches bordering a blue South China Sea.
- While visitors are welcome to walk along the beach bordering the reserve, access to the reserve itself is prohibited due to the threat of contamination by the soil pathogen Cinnamon Fungus.
- In July 1819, the mayor, Raymond Labarthe, signed the first prescription regulating sea bathing; this forbade nude bathing from beaches bordering houses and reserved the Foncillon beach for women.
- Playa El Tarajal is a beach of Ceuta, bordering northern Morocco.
- It was under his administration the beaches bordering the Pacific Ocean were protected for public use; the office of State Forester and the Bureau of Forestry were established; and the Fish Commission and Game Commission were created.
- The beaches bordering the surf were yellow and barren, but the round sloping hills were green with trees.
- One morning last July, in the rainforest of northwestern Brazil, the writer and Dan Everett, an American linguistics professor at Illinois State University, stepped onto a beach bordering the Maici River, where.
- Pollution on the beaches bordering the Saginaw Bay consisting of organic matter has been a significant issue to park patrons and local waterfront land owners in recent years.
- The invasion landing area was changed to beaches bordering the Bahía de Cochinos (Bay of Pigs) in Las Villas Province, 150 km south-east of Havana, and east of the Zapata peninsula.
- Here visitors can hire one of the local villagers to take them to the beach bordering the coast on a small motorboat, by foot or with an all-wheel-drive vehicle and a good driver going through the park itself (either way its a 10-15 minute ride; 45 on foot).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.