"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman drowned in a rip current related to Hermine in Jamaica Beach, Texas.
- Jamaica Beach, a resort with a population of about 1,075 was found in 1957 on the site of a former Karankawa Indian burial ground.
- Across the bay from Jamaica Beach is Tiki Island, an affluent village of 1,016 people, that was established in the 1960s and incorporated in 1982.
- Jamaica Beach is a city in Galveston County, Texas, United States.
- Prior to its development, Jamaica Beach was a burial ground of the Karankawa people.
- With the growth of the second house market, almost all of the lots on Jamaica Beach had been sold by the 1970s.
- By 1978, 141 residents lived in Jamaica Beach.
- In September 2008 Jamaica Beach was affected by Hurricane Ike.
- On Saturday August 9, 2008, Jamaica Beach celebrated the 50th anniversary of its groundbreaking.
- Jamaica Beach contracted its dispatching to the City of Hitchcock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.