"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this outer beach offered her no possibility of escape.
- Apart from white sand and blue sea, this beach offers a good spot to enjoy the sunset.
- Yet public beaches offer pleasures that no private beach can rival.
- The beaches around Kiama offer a large range of surfing conditions.
- A small private beach offers fantastic fishing at low tide.
- As the beach does not offer much activity, it is ideal for long walks.
- The beach offered little cover, so she began following the trail left in the sand by the van's tires.
- For a while, subway cars and public beaches offered meager comfort.
- This beach is polluted and offer potential risk of shark attack.
- For those who are not interested in surfing, the beach offers other attractions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.